Monday, June 29, 2009

First Week Updated

As promised, here is the first week of earnings that I have kept track of. I started on eHow on June 1st and this is the week of June 22nd to June 29th.

June 22nd -
Articles Written: 105
Views: 6,967
Earnings in June: 96.34

June 29th
Articles Written: 145
Views: 11, 740
Earnings in June: 169.44

I earned 73.10 in one week on 4,773 article views! If you do the math, I make an average of $.015 for each view. Not too bad! I think I will keep writing for eHow!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your doing pretty well, and in your first month too...keep it up, I'll be back to check on your updates reguarly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbal Treatment for Costochondritis can help reduce inflammation and control chest pain. Herbal Supplement relieves the symptoms and causes completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbal Supplement for Emphysema is helpful in clearing the air passages in the lungs. Herbal Supplement is to provide relief of symptoms and prevent complications.

    ReplyDelete